Player's Tipple Truck is committed to providing your bar services in accordance with our terms and conditions.
The receipt of this form and your deposit or booking fee will constitute a contract under the law in England and Wales.
If you need assistance you can drop us an email or call us on: 01621 770515
Terms & Conditions:
1. Your deposit secures the date you require. Your deposit is returned within 7 days of your event.
2. Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. However, it may be transferred to another date... Subject to availability.
3. Only drinks supplied by The Player's Tipple Truck may be consumed during the period required. It is a breach of our licence conditions if this is not adhered to and may lead to the loss of your deposit (unless prior arrangement is agreed).
4. When your booking is made you must submit the number of guests expected. If you are not sure then an approximate number will be accepted to secure your date. The confirmed number of guests will be required no less than 1 month before your event date.
5. Approximate bar opening and closing times are required when booking. The confirmed bar opening and closing times will be required no less than 1 month before your event date (this information is required for our license application).
6. By submitting this form you agree to our terms & conditions.